RE: [TR] Scratched TRF Alloy Drums

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Scratched TRF Alloy Drums
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:33:00 -0700
> Oh yea...anyone know Charles' email address?

I don't believe Charles reads email directly; too new-fangled I suspect.

However, mail sent to the address on their web site, trfmail@aol.com does
seem to reach the appropriate person.  And really, you want to talk to John
or Dave rather than Charles.

I sent an email just last week about a part missing from a shipment; got a
reply from John within 24 hours, and a replacement part in a few days.  And
he didn't even ask me why I needed two Spitfire exhaust gaskets <G>

Randall - Western USA

58 TR3A TS39781LO :(now totaled :(
56 TR3  TS13571L next project
71 Stag LE1473L waiting for engine rebuild
71 Stag LE2014LBW daily driver wanna-be
57 TR3 TS21731L rusting quietly 2000 miles away

===     http://www.vtr.org