[TR] SU HS6 to TR4 question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] SU HS6 to TR4 question
From: Donald Mostrom <oshwega@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:22:39 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone out there done this switch? So far my search for ZS 175CD floats is
a failure, so I'm looking at alternatives. Moss has a nice price on the HS6 set
at the moment.

  From what I've determined looking at the catalogues, the easiest way to go
would to use the TR4A linkage from the throttle lever to, and including, the
connecting rods between the throttle shafts and the choke shafts, and the
mounting bracket and bell crank. Otherwise theres quite a bit of fabrication
needed to make the set work.

  If you should have a TR4A parts car, and would be willing to part with an HS6
setup, including linkage, please drop me a note.

  Thanks,

  Don Mostrom

===     http://www.vtr.org