[TR] Fuel Pump & Regulator Thread Sealant

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Fuel Pump & Regulator Thread Sealant
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:46:14 -0400
As I slowly progress through the Facet fuel pump & Holley Pressure Regulator
installation, I'm curious what others have done with regard to sealing these
threaded fixtures. Facet states to just "lightly oil the threads" and to NOT
use any thread sealant or Teflon tape. Holley recommends "thread sealant
with Teflon in it". Both products are just standard NPT fittings with
opposite recommendations. How'd you seal up yours?

Thanks