[TR] need bumper bar for 75 TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] need bumper bar for 75 TR6
From: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:44:07 EDT
     Hi all,
     My 1975 TR6 restoration continues to progress along toward completion.
Should be road worthy in a couple weeks. My front bumper bar is bent and dented
from the accident that disabled my car 23 years ago. I need to obtain an
acceptable replacement or try to straighten the existing bumper enough to mount
until I find a replacement. I think the mechanic can straighten it enough to
mount but it won't be pretty. Anybody out there have a good front bar they
would
like to sell? It needs to have the cutouts to accept the turn signal lamps
that are mounted to the bumper. It should be in fairly decent shape, some minor
pitting would be acceptable. If I can't locate one, I will probably try to have
the existing bar professionally straightened and rechromed over the winter.
Any suggestions on who to send it to? How much could I expect to spend on a
quality job?
     As always, thanks for the advice.

Tom Miller
1975 TR6 CF 36713U