Re: [TR] TR6: seeking exhaust recommendation

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, Dave1massey@cs.com, jmitch@snet.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6: seeking exhaust recommendation
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
So, it sounds like perhaps the Falcon SS TR6 exhaust is probably not the best
choice for a deeper, throatier sound.   I actually like the Monza exhaust sound
that I've heard (although it was years ago).   I just prefer the original
design of the twin outlet pipe offset to the side. Seems to fit the looks of
the car better.   I think the four outlets of the Monza is a bit over-the-top
visually for these cars.  Just my personal opinion but I may end up going the
Monza route anyway for the sound before it is all said and done.

  -Greg H

McGaheyRx@aol.com wrote:
        In a message dated 6/21/2006 7:16:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,