Re: Lighting a Candle (was: Piggot)

To: hoyt@cavtel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lighting a Candle (was: Piggot)
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:34:49 EST
In a message dated 12/16/2005 7:27:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hoyt@cavtel.net writes:

If the  VTR wants to organize and publish the information using a wiki
environment  (to make it easily interactive) and using a Creative Commons
license (to  make it freely available), that's fine with me. VTR?

==AM==
Hmmm, I've remained silent for a long time on this particular(ly sore)
subject. I think your suggestion has possibilities, but only if the current VTR

National Board decides to lift the restriction on the VTR web site's
"Maintenance Handbook" -- where we used to share all sorts of technical
information
with everyone (especially since it was supplied by many willing  volunteers, a
fair number of whom were not VTR members) and where I'm not sure  much of
anything has been added in quite some time.

THERE, I'VE FINALLY SAID IT! And it feels good to get that out. ;-)

Actually, the current VTR site is set up in such a way that it might lend
itself to the type of plan you're proposing...but VTR's Webmaster can explain
further.

--Andy Mace, "Charter Member" of VTR (#113)

===     http://www.vtr.org