Re: Lighting a Candle (was: Piggot)

To: "Hoyt" <hoyt@cavtel.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lighting a Candle (was: Piggot)
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 18:09:21 -0500
Yes I have a comment, Why set up another place for information? We have TRA,
VTR, this list and it's archives not to mention all of the list members and
a myriad of single marque clubs.
As many know I'm a big supporter of VTR. Why not incorporate something in
association with VTR?
Here come the same flames!
JVV

> We could expend our efforts to make Piggott's book better, but that is the
> author's responsibility.
>
> We could make our own book, but the realities of publishing leave those
pages
> composed of "unobtanium" as well.
>
> However, we could create our own repository of knowledge using a
WikiWikiWeb

===     http://www.vtr.org