Re: Lighting a Candle (was: Piggot)

To: jerryvv@alltel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lighting a Candle (was: Piggot)
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:27:11 EST
In a message dated 12/16/2005 6:13:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jerryvv@alltel.net writes:

As many  know I'm a big supporter of VTR. Why not incorporate something  in
association with VTR?

Jerry,
That would be fine with me. No flames here.  Perhaps VTR would provide
funding it needed.  I know for a fact that Joe Richards and John Gable  (Chief
Judge) at TRA are very interested in correcting any problems with the TR4
Judging
manual.  They discuss that every year at the judging school. The  TR3 manual
went thru several revisions.
I need correct a mis read on my part.  Andy was referring to the  script TR4
being absent on Early TR4's Not the boot letters.  My  Bad.
Darrell
62 TR4
63 TR3B
63 TR4