Re: TR4 Wire Wizards?

To: standardtriumph@btinternet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Wire Wizards?
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:57:43 EST
In a message dated 12/14/2005 3:13:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
standardtriumph@btinternet.com writes:

>  Darned if you're right, which is to say the wiring diagram,
>  drawing "B140" on page 6-104, is incorrectly labeled.

Yeee - hah!  Technical Authoring in Engineering loused up  again!

==AM==
John, I assume you'll ask someone to take care of this straightaway? or
should I send a telegram to "Stanser", Coventry to remind them? :-)

--Andy Mace

===     http://www.vtr.org