Re: TR4 Wire Wizards?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Wire Wizards?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:00:27 EST
In a message dated 12/13/2005 10:43:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ZoboHerald@aol.com writes:

>  TR4 Factory
> Workshop Manual. Darned if you're right, which is to say the wiring diagram,
>
> drawing "B140" on page 6-104, is incorrectly labeled.

Yes, I started with my shop Haynes manual and then went to the Factory
manual, then it was time to drop back five and punt!  Thanks, one GW and one GR
front and rear. That gets me to the next step. The other wires from the front
turn
lamps (ground wires I assume) were both taped to a R wire at the harness???
That can't be right?  Might have some more questions for all you Wire Wizards
but let me see if I can do it first.  I need a confidence booster before I
tackle the mess under the dash.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org