Re: HELP: TR-6 Oil Light on

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: HELP: TR-6 Oil Light on
From: Joe <supertr6@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:46:37 -0500
Gets stranger.  The lamp is still on with the single wire to the sender
unit unplugged.  (The gauge does read zero without the car running)
However I noticed the BRAKE lamp wasn't lit.  So, I pulled the SINGLE
wire to the DOUBLE prong PDWA sensor and the oil light went out.  I
plugged the wire back in and  the BRAKE light came up bright, the
ignition light was bright, but the oil light was dim.  When I started
the car, they all went out.  Anyone have a clue on this one?!!!!

Thanks,

Joe
72 TR-6

===     http://www.vtr.org