Re: HELP: TR-6 Oil Light on

To: Joe <supertr6@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: HELP: TR-6 Oil Light on
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 13:49:27 -0500
Joe,

I'm no expert but I'm in an auto  electronics class currently at our
tech school, and it sounds like to me you've got "back feed"
problems.  We studied a couple of cases where a fuse went out and
because of the design of the circuit, it let power flow to other
components that were not supposed to get power. It would vary even
then depending what switches were closed in the hot circuit.

Check all fuses and look at the TR6 wiring diagram and see what might
possibly be back feeding these circuits.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org