Triumphant day

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphant day
From: Andrew Frink <drewfrink@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:12:42 -0600
Had a very good Triumph day, and wanted to share.

1. Actually solved an electrical problem, now we have both tail
lights working well. In fact, all the lights work well--I continue to
be amazed. More stuff works on the TR than used to work on my old
Land Cruiser. Amazing.

2. Installed the used ashtray in the dash. A simple thing, but it
still took 2 evenings, a dremel tool, a flashlight, and a really long
set of tweezers.

3. Most importantly, the TR is now street legal! I got my inspection
done, and got official plates on the car today. Still not driving
very far from home, but it's all in my name now.

Little things all, really, but very satisfying. So much still to do I
feel overwhelmed often, but even the short drive over to my rehearsal
made me feel a little better. Now to make sure the POs alternator
conversion is actually alternating (how I do that, I have no idea--
another adventure in auto maintenance 101).

-Drew
legal in Utah

--
Andrew Frink