Re: Triumphant day

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphant day
From: Andrew Frink <drewfrink@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:47:10 -0600
It looks like the PO hooked in the ammeter, but didn't reverse the
wires when she switched over to negative ground. If I switch the
lights on, running or not, the meter jumps into the + zone (should
jump to "-" right?). Thanks for the tips. I'll look at it tonight and
see if I can figure it out.

-Drew