RE: Lucas Part #39171 ID Help

To: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>, <TBe749@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Lucas Part #39171 ID Help
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:03:34 -0700
Be aware though that if one installs a Clear Hooters switch it's life
expectancy will be the same as that for all of them and that is maybe 2 years
at the outside. This, based on my experience of the Clear Hooters headlight
switch which was standard on my 73 TR-6. These quality products tended to come
apart at the seams usually in the middle of the night in some godforsaken place.

Deano