Re: TR6 differential off centre?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 differential off centre?
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:00:38 +0000
This is interesting. As I recall the first Lexus was designed so that the drive
system was a straight line from the gearbox output shaft to the differential -
so as to minimise vibration

This suggests that either the engine or, more likely, gearbox output shaft is
offset to one side of the car, or...?