RE: Brake System Conversion TR4A to TR 6 Dual System

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, jerryvv@alltel.net
Subject: RE: Brake System Conversion TR4A to TR 6 Dual System
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 20:10:14 -0500
Check Ken Streeter's writeup at
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/brake-bleeding.html. The section "Front or Rear
brakes bled, but no luck at other end" describes what I was talking about.
If the PDWA shifts, it cuts off the failed circuit.

But, as I said in my earlier reply (which won't make the list because I
forgot to remove the trailer), Andy is clearly correct about the safety
function in the master cylinder.

- Hugh