RE: Brake System Conversion TR4A to TR 6 Dual System

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, jerryvv@alltel.net
Subject: RE: Brake System Conversion TR4A to TR 6 Dual System
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:32:10 -0500
Not quite true. It is also a safety device. It isolates the front and rear
hydraulic circuits. In the event that one of them fails, the shuttle valve
shifts to cut it off and also turns on the light. The other circuit will
still work giving you some stopping power.

It is not a proportioning valve though. So normal brake function will be OK
without it.

- Hugh