Re: insurance !@#$%@#$%

To: jerryvv@alltel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: insurance !@#$%@#$%
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:33:49 EDT
jerryvv@alltel.net writes:

> Ray, what's your point? If I was in an accident that was caused by another
> I would expect them to have insurance or pay for the damages too regardless
> if was Geico or another company and regardless of the coverage I was
> carrying on my vehicle.
> JVV>>
>>
> Point being that if you can substantiate the value of a claim the insurance
company should pay without a quarrel. I was merely offering anecdotal
evidence that Geico was not hardassed about the claim in the least. And they
were not using an outside adjuster like some companies do who will sometimes
arch their eyebrows at the bodyshop unless their palm is greased. Wasn't the
original subject of this thread Geico and their method of evaluation of
value? :-)
Ray..