Re: insurance !@#$%@#$%

To: <RayAntoky@aol.com>, "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: insurance !@#$%@#$%
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:11:54 -0400
I've been watching this thread all day and it's my time to speak up. I did
follow the insurance guidelines and decided that I wanted to drive my car
more than was allowed. I changed my insurance to allow me to drive when I
want to without a concern as to the purpose of the drive. It does cost a
little more but well worth the avoidance of perpetrating a fraud, which the
last time I checked could get you some jail time. One of my close friends
and a member of this list is a retired Postal Inspector who investigated
Insurance Fraud and had an occasional story to tell about car collectors who
did illegal things with their insurance companies. Believe me when I say
they are serious, and anyone who advocates this type fraud (like I was just
driving to my mechanic) should be the first to be punished. Everyone's rates
go up because of just this attitude.
So that's my $.02 worth.
Jerry Van Vlack