Re: Supercharged Triumph Engine

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supercharged Triumph Engine
From: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:55:16 -0400
Cc: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Thanks Bud - The more I think about doing this, the better it sounds. I just
wish VIS (Vintage Induction Systems) style made the kit that contained all
the neccessary bits and bobs to install it.

I've also spoken to a guy on the list named Mitch who has a web site
describing his Supercharged 6 and he says that it's been trouble free for
the 3 years he's had it in. He was lucky enough to get one of those VIS kits
though!

~Mike Brooks
www.rustfreeroadsters.com