Re: Suspension Question--Solved

Subject: Re: Suspension Question--Solved
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:22:30 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Larry :

While I still can't find my OED, Haynes seems to pretty consistently
spell the angle as 'castor'.  I suspect that's the British spelling ...

And according to my Britannica, 'Castor' is the name of the entire
beaver family, not just the musk.

Then of course, you left out castor oil, castor beans, etc.

And since Triumphs haven't had kingpins since about 1940, perhaps Harry
isn't the best source to quote on how to spell automotive terms <g>

Randall