RE: Kerosene heaters

To: "pRob" <prob@prob.com>, " 'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Kerosene heaters
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:08:36 -0700
Well, didn't I predict I would look stupid?  I forgot the rule of basic
geometry regarding squares.  Now if the company's safety warning required a
58,000 mm by 58,000 mm opening, ... , well then, I guess I would have been
correct.  Ha ha.

Thanks for the bandwidth.  I'll go back to my abstract thinking, this
linear-thinking stuff hurts.

Eric

Rob wrote (and I know I'm taking your reply out of context for humor):
My gosh you are so STUPID!!!!

Feel better now?  (And I hope you know I
don't think you are stupid, I'm just trying to flame)

///
///