Fwd: RE: 6 Cylinder Valve Cover Gasket - PRICING

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: RE: 6 Cylinder Valve Cover Gasket - PRICING
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:40:35 -0800
Randall
59 TR3A daily driver - with a JMW rocker-cover gasket, lots of leaks but
none from the rocker cover

jmwagner wrote :

>  <snip>
>  No doubt, this gasket is a luxury item.  I never suggested otherwise.
>  Cork does work.  It has a way of leaking  that can be very annoying.

Never been known to be quiet, so here are my two cents worth,
whatever Justin wants to charge is fine with me, his product(s) are
the best and well worth the price, and clearly a labor of love not
Profit. FYI like Randall's TR, Casper leaks, but not from the rocker
cover, and if anyone thinks Justin is a Gouger...well then that
person should be Boiled in Castrol and fed to the Octopii at Marine
Land...<G>

ps: Justin if you need financing...ask Randall...

--
Bill & Skip Pugh
Two@Home

///