6 Cylinder Valve Cover Gasket - PRICING

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: 6 Cylinder Valve Cover Gasket - PRICING
From: Justin Paxton <justin@bexel.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:30:06 -0800
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Not sure what brought that on, but I for one have paid STUPID sums on much
less functional or time saving parts on MY restoration.  Look through the
Griot's Garage catalogue and tell me their left handed smoke shifters cost
any less than their Pep Boys counterpart.  QUALITY has ALWAYS cost MORE.
Anybody that doesn't know that has never had the satisfaction of owning the
very best.  What is curious to me, is why someone who would choose to own a
Triumph, would grouse about the cost of a quality ANYTHING for their
precious LBC.  Justin, let me personally THANK YOU for taking the time to
make the best damn valve cover gasket for the 4 cylinder TR the world has
ever seen.  The freekin car leaks bad enough!  At least you've eliminated
the one from the TOP that drips down on everything.  Lets hear from the rest
of my butt puckering perfectionist obsessive compulsive over achieving
restoration hobbyists who agree with me and will support Justin and all the
other cottage industry enthusiasts that make honest to God quality parts for
this car.  May the entrepreneurial spirit  "Triumph".
Cheers: JP
76 Spitfire
59 TR3A TS40984 "Parts All Over the House"

///
///