Re: Brake binding problem

To: RTriplett@bjservices.com
Subject: Re: Brake binding problem
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:31:06 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Richard :

You are right about the 'residual pressure' valve, it's stated purpose
is to keep the pads from being pushed too far from the rotors.  Not all
cars have it.

However, it comes after the brake light switch in the hydraulic path, so
the fact he found the brake lights were staying on implies the problem
is closer to the MC.

Randall