Re: 'Brit-Meets' Participation

To: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Subject: Re: 'Brit-Meets' Participation
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:21:59 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "INTERNET:CarlSereda@aol.com" <CarlSereda@aol.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Keith A. Edwards"
>My Healey often wins the Diamond in the Rough at Healey meets.  They
sometimes have a "Most Creative Oil Spot" or similar award.

We have also had an exhaust note competition, sometimes involving a db
meter or driving through a tunnel.  The award has been called "Most
Aurally Satisfying"...

At a local show, we have had a "Least Likely to Make it Home Under Its
Own Power" (which my TR3B race car won once).

All good fun!

Keith Edwards<

Great fun!  Glad others are thinking along the same lines.

I would hasten to add that I would discourage the use of the dB meter for
the exhaust contest as quality should prevail over quantity.  Unless you
wnat a contest on who can set off car alarms with the exhaust note.  ;-)

Dave