Re: suspicious dealings on ebay

To: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: suspicious dealings on ebay
From: Terrence Begley <tbegley@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 12:34:14 -0400
All

Picked up a Haynes manual on ebay 6 months ago. The price was around
$35.00. It was spiral bound so I knew it wasn't brand new but boy,is it
user friendly. No more losing the page due to flexing the spine of the
book. As an added bonus, the seller had highlighted important sections
along with copious notes on the margin (worth its weight in gold) while
using the book to guide a restoration. Sometimes used is better.

        On the subject of ebay, this is the venue I've used to liquidate my
collection of plastic scale models. The proceeds are paying for the
rustoration of "The Red Menace" ('61 TR3). It's true, some prices may be
high but after selling for awhile, seeing the price go up just makes me
think of what else I can get at the next TRF sale!!!

Thanks
Terry