Re: suspicious dealings on ebay

Subject: Re: suspicious dealings on ebay
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:13:18 -0700
Bob :

I didn't follow that particular auction, but I've noticed that the
condition of the Haynes manuals has a large influence on the price.
Ones described as 'NOS', or 'like new' frequently go for over $50, while
I've seen several in the "shop wear/grease stains/torn cover" category
go for under $25 (in fact, I've bought two of them).

Randall