Re: Cleaning Fuel Tank

To: "Jim Hill" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning Fuel Tank
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:49:25 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
FWIW, I was looking in the POR-15 catalog and saw this:

Auto Fuel Tank Repair Kit.

Fuel Tank Repair is more than just pouring a quart of sealer and sloshing it
around.  If gum, varnish, sludge, or fuel are inside they must be removed
first.  Our U.S. STANDARD FUEL TANK SEALERtm, like all other sealers will
not work in a contaminated thank.  Find out what the pros already know...get
our FUEL TANK REPAIR KIT with everything you need to do the job right.

Thier quote is $49.95usd. Then there is a blurb about the sealer.

hope this helps someone....

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON