Re: TR-3A - Adjustable steering wheel question

To: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3A - Adjustable steering wheel question
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:22:04 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I think you turn it counter clockwise to tighten it. Both my Jag and my TR3 have
this type of adjustment. I've never noticed that the TR3 was different, and the
Jag definitely tightens when turned counter clockwise. I'd go check the TR3, but
it's currently under a covering of snow.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm