Re: Emergency bonnet release cable

To: <Davgil@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emergency bonnet release cable
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:25:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Go into any local chain auto parts store and get yourself one of the generic
foot operated park brake t-handle release cables.
mount the handle up under the front wheel well.
comes in handy even if the main cable hasn't broken.
It's hidden and you don't have to go inside the car to pop the bonnet

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html