Re: Emergency bonnet release cable

To: Davgil@aol.com
Subject: Re: Emergency bonnet release cable
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:51:06 -0500
David:

I ran mine from the securing bolt on the release arm directly
to the side shelf on the passenger side, drilled a small hole and
put in a grommet. This way the wire is in the inside (tranni side)
of the passenger foot well. I have a large washer attached for
easy grabbing and pulling. There will undoubtedly be about
20 other versions suggested!

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6