BIO

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BIO
From: Rob C Swift <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:12:16 -0400
Howdy!

        Since I am new to the group (less than a week!) and I plan on
shamelessly sucking as much information as I can from all of the great minds
here on the list, I might as well ante up with a Bio.

My name is Rob Swift, I am 27 years old and currently living in Manassas,
Virginia.  I bought my '75 TR6 3 years ago and have loved (almost) every minute
with it since!

Income is derived from being the manager of PetCentre Animal Hospital
www.PetCentre.com here in Manassas.  We are a 24 hour facility, which makes for
long work hours, but is very rewarding. If anyone would want to break off of
the subject of LBC's and ask a few questions about their pets, I would be happy
to answer or pass it off to one of our doctors!

I am currently engaged to a great gal named Debbie.  Debbie went with me to
TRF's summer party a few weeks ago and seems to be gaining an interest in my
TR6.  We had a great time at the event, and I encourage anyone who has not been
to attend next year!  (plug for Charles)

Hobbies other than the TR6 are being a volunteer firefighter for the City of
Manassas, mountain biking, and snowboarding in the winter.

I will keep this short since I know there have been MANY bios to read........

Thanks in advance!

Rob Swift
Manassas, Virginia

'75 TR6