Re: Intermiitent Power Loss

To: Neil Castle <neil@eu.c2.net>
Subject: Re: Intermiitent Power Loss
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:31:04 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, neil_castle@hotmail.com
Neil, I have no experience with the engine, but would look for restriction in
the fuel system, in the tank at the pickup or in the rubber lines connecting
to the pump.  You might diagnose by plumbing a fuel pressure gauge into the
line at the carbs and running it into the cockpit where you can check it when
the problem occurs.  Be careful, as you don't want a broken connection to
spray fuel in the car.  John