Re: Fwd: From The Times of London

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: From The Times of London
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:36:25 -0700
Cc: Trmgafun@aol.com, British cars list <British-Cars@autox.team.net>, Alpines@autox.team.net, 6packlist@mfasco.com, Rolls-Bently@autox.team.net, British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, aurora@auroratechedi.com, Mini-list@autox.team.net, Morgans@autox.team.net, Morris@autox.team.net, Newsletters@autox.team.net, Riley@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net, Tigers@autox.team.net, Triumph list <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, TVR@autox.team.net, VTR@autox.team.net
TeriAnn, let's not stop with the re-imports... I'd like to offer to to
adopt at least one each: 120/140, small-mouth TR3 or TR2, MGA twin-cam,
TR8, AH Bugeye (or should I say Frogeye), GT6, TR 1800/2000 Roadster,
Gloria/Southern Cross, also will consider nearly any one-off or small
production vintage race or rally cars on a case by case basis. Glad to
be of assistance! ;-)

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L