Weber/fuel system pressure??

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber/fuel system pressure??
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:06:29 -0700
Does anyone know the correct fuel system pressure for use with Weber
carbs? I seem to recall 3.5 lbs., but can't seem to confirm it with the
various Weber carb manuals I have. TIA

fyi: I recently purchased Facet solid state elec. fuel pump from JC
Whitney, $30. What appears to be the same or very similar unit through
Pegasus Racing is about $45, or from Moss for $78. (No, I don't intend
to buy one from each for precise comparison!) The only downside I've
found buying from Whitney is they used to send out a catalog a week!
(usual disclaimer, no-financial-interest other than saving a few $$$,
all of the above)

Alan  Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L