Competition manual online

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Competition manual online
From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 07:10:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi. It is I, Ken Bertschy, back on the list after a long hiatus. Anybody
spank the wankle yet? Laura? Anyway, I've finally digitized the 1976
Triumph Spitfire 1500 Competition Preparation Manual and have posted it
online for you guys to look at. You can find it here:

www.dakotacom.net/~kentop/manual.html

The photos are placed in the order in which they appear in the manual and
where they break the text on the page.  In order to keep page loading times
to a minimum, I scanned them in at 75 dpi.  The photos in the manual are
pretty bad anyway, but I have higher resolution scans if anybody wants them
(prepare for long download times).

Since December, I've sunk $5,000 into my Spitfire. It is currently being
painted and having body work done and I'm going to withdrawal. Fortunately,
Joe Curry was kind enough to move to Tucson and brought his Spitfire with
him. Very nice car.  Love that monza exhaust.  Later, guys n' gals.