Re: Competition manual online

To: "Ken Bertschy" <kentop@dakotacom.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Competition manual online
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 99 16:17:24 -0700
Cc: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Does this mean that you own the copyright to the manual or have received
permission to republish the manual from the copyright owners???

>Hi. It is I, Ken Bertschy, back on the list after a long hiatus. Anybody
>spank the wankle yet? Laura? Anyway, I've finally digitized the 1976
>Triumph Spitfire 1500 Competition Preparation Manual and have posted it
>online for you guys to look at. You can find it here:
>
>www.dakotacom.net/~kentop/manual.html

TeriAnn Wakeman                          In final test phase
Santa Cruz, California                ROVER & EXPEDITION EQUIPMENT
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman            WEB DIRECTORY
twakeman@cruzers.com              ENABLES YOU TO FIND COMPANIES & PRODUCTS