Re: Triumphs in Town & 1 Miata

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs in Town & 1 Miata
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 18:50:11 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
But Fred....... these were the sporty wrap arounds, not those big squared
off clunky kind that you can wear over your regular glasses! :-)  I'm just
hoping I can just sit upright when I'm her age........ let alone get in and
out of a Miata.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD