Spitfire Database Monthly (almost) Updata

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
Subject: Spitfire Database Monthly (almost) Updata
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:53:14 -0600
Hey Gang,

Because of the recent move down to Arizona, I was a bit tardy in getting
the June Upload completed.  It is now finished and can be viewed at:
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

I would like to encourage everybody to submit "Spitfire Tips" so I will
have a cache of them to draw from on upcoming editions.  Also, send
Scanned photos in JPG format.   These will be rotated as examples of the
various models each month.  (No new photos this month because of the
move).

Regards,
Joe Curry
--