Re: Me and mindspring.com, very little, if any, LBC content

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: Me and mindspring.com, very little, if any, LBC content
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:34:16 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bruce T. Clough wrote:

> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Why doesn't mindspring.com like me?

Bruce,

I had a problem communicating with somebody on the list, they were
unable to email me, but I could email them. I sent an email to the
postmaster at my ISP. My ISP claimed they blocked the domain the lister
was sending from, because somebody got spammed...

They removed the block, wihtholding the right to block it again if any
spam activity started up again.

Mindspring.com might not want email from Air Force guys, who knows.  ;-)
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/