Re: Me and mindspring.com, very little, if any, LBC content

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Me and mindspring.com, very little, if any, LBC content
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:21:11 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't know what this problem is, but I had an interesting problem with the
Triumph list the other day.  I just loaded MS Outlook Express on my
computer, an it changed my mail sending format to HTML.  The result was that
I could not get any messages through the server until I changed it back to
Text format.  After that everything was back to normal.
D. Brown