Re: Nitrous Oxide Injection

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>, <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Nitrous Oxide Injection
From: gsmith@cvn.net (gsmith)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:17:05 -0400charset="us-ascii"
Cc: "Tr78mailing \(E-mail\)" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
 I'm really tempted to do this with my TR7-v8. The Buick 215/Rover v8 engine
can be set up with a manifold to take a holley 390 4-barrel carb or a
Performer 500 (I guess it has no throttle pump, and would likely flow
better. the Holley 500 floods the engine temporarily with the throttle pump,
and then supposedly takes off. but driveability suffers) Regardless, NOS
plates are quite common for 4-barrel carbs.

As regards a setup with Webers, Strombergs, SU's... How would you do it?
just pump the NOS into the air cleaner box?

Gregory W. Smith
http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition
1980 TR7 Spider, on the way to V8 power!