Re: Beating the Lucas Demons

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Beating the Lucas Demons
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 00:01:24 +0200
Cc: 1- Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The only _permanent_ solution is gold plated terminals.
They never corrode. And the life time cost for plating them
is not much higher compared to changing them when corroded.
Lots of plating companies can do that.
Othar solution is using grease intended for battery terminals.
Can be bougt in most well stocked auto parts stores.
/Odd

--

--
Odd Hedberg