Spitfire MKII Questions

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire MKII Questions
From: John Baker <dmjbaker@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 13:26:40 -0000
Hello,

I just acquired a Spitfire MKII the title says it is a 1966, the owner said
that it was a 1965.  The comm number is FC61896A.  Here are my questions:

1.      Is it a 66 or a 65
2.      The body and Engine are in bad shape (Hey its at least 31 years old) is
it rare enough to spend the time to restore it or part it, most of the parts
are there (and MANY extras) as far as I can tell (the car is in boxes) and the
frame looks like new.
3.      How many of the parts will fit on a 1978 Spit which I also own.

Thank You
John