RE: Spedometer reconditioning

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <Bschwartz@encad.com>
Subject: RE: Spedometer reconditioning
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 15:36:15 -0700
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Barry,

        I used Palo Alto Speedo, mainly cause they were a couple of miles from
my office, but also because I had used them before for my BMW 2002.  They have
a web site where you can download the calibration form they like you to use
(providing your car is rolling).
        They do top notch work and calibrated right to the foot.  I had added
the O/D and the 3.89 rear end, throwing the odo and speedo off by about 14%.
Using their formula, they got it back to within 2 tenths over 45 miles, (my one
way commute).

Good Luck

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA

(see you in July, Moss Meet?)
will be asking Brian tonite at the club meeting