Re: Spedometer reconditioning

To: Bschwartz@encad.com
Subject: Re: Spedometer reconditioning
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 4 Jun 97 10:44:03
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Barry Schwartz wrote:

>>I remember a while back some talk about some of you getting your
spedometers reconditioned.  Well now it's my turn.  The GT6 spedo (Smiths)
is in need, actually I have a couple of them.  Can you *satisfied*
customers give me an address, e-mail or otherwise, of a reputable outfit
that does this sort of thing.<<

I was plenty happy with the job Nisonger Instruments did on my speedo in the
spring -- while it still works great, I cannot vouch for the longevity of the
job.
(A speedo or tach rebuild is about 100 bucks.)

Their number is 914-381-1952; address is 570 Mamaroneck Ave.,
Mamaroneck, NY, 10543.

The usual disclaimers apply ..