Re: Spitfire Windshields

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Windshields
From: Todd Harbold <tharbold@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 15:49:39 -0500
All thi stalk of replacing windsheilds has popped a question into my
head.  I'm in the early stages (read disassembling and cataloging parts)
of restoring my '74 Spitfir.  I plan to repair the usual bodywork and
repaint the entire beast.  I am considering the idea of removing the
windsheild until I have finished the mastiest body work.  Anybody have
an input as to whether this is good idea or not?  How hard is it to
remove a Spit windsheild in one piece?  (Is it even possible?)

OR should I just get out the big hammer and tell my wife that we would
have had to replace it in order to pass inspection anyway?

Todd
'74 Spit 1500 FM10350U