Re[2]: That old Triumph aroma...

To: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com, JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: That old Triumph aroma...
From: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 96 13:43:48 PST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
     I like to park my TR6 in the garage after a hard run, then enjoy the
     smells every time I go back out to the garage for the next few hours.
     I also use its odors as a diagnostic tool - they can tell you a lot
     about how healthy the car is, particularly the cooling, oil, fuel and
     exhaust systems. Then under that, like the finish on a fine wine, are
     chassis odors from the trans, diff and tires and interior odors from
     carpets, seat foams etc. Let your LBC speak to you through all your
     senses!

     Jim Sudduth
     '74 TR6 CF29976U